Sunday 22 March 2009

Whaa...

The year is over already?! Well the academic one atleast :/ It seems uni is in a different time zone to the rest of the world, it goes by too fast!! Or maybe that's just because I'm having way too much fun :D 

I'll admit once you get behind on things it gets very hard to catch up again, I would have been fine if I had kept up in the first place... To be honest I don't think having a 3 month summer holiday helped much as it is hard to break out of routine and regain the motivation to work again >.< 

To help with the transition back to uni I have decided to try and get at-least one drawing a day done in the summer, just to keep my drawing skills up to scratch and perhaps even improve them. Another thing that I will target is the subjects that I am weakest in, for example I would like to experiment a lot more with 3d studio max and turn it into something that I enjoy rather than struggle with :/

I am extremely grateful to have met so many people and made so many new friends this year, it just makes the experience a whole lot more enjoyable so thanks guys :D

See ya ~Emi ^o^

No comments: